EverGreenCoin

• Posts 10516
  • Members 346
evergreencoin: 0.0127966379945 USD (+3.93%)

In our channel we are making good profits everyday by IQ trade in every single session.🤑🤑 Each session take only few hours to complete.
We made total 33,000$💵 profits in our last sessions. And also share done profits with our members 💰💰.
next session will start in few hours if you want to change your life by making some good money then just join us now don't miss the chance
👇👇👇👇👇

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEWiqhW90evTVkrdkw

Iq trade option master 🔥🔥

Iq trade option master 🔥🔥 We're the real Expert IQ option signals trading group. We trade binary options for you legally, authorized, and licensed! 0.1BTC - 1BTC =500% Weekly ♻️ 1.01BTC - 50 BTC =700% Weekly ♻️ @iqtrademaster
Telegram
evergreencoin: 0.0116205245526 USD (-10.12%)

Hi everyone! There has been a lot of good content on social media the past day or so. Please, please get on your social media (FB, twitter, reddit) and show some love!!! We want the world to know loud and clear, EGC is not going away. Regardless of what 'trex thinks. Please: Like, retweet, upvote, share, et al. :) Many thanks in advance!

evergreencoin: 0.0116205245526 USD (-10.12%)

Most likely, yes. I have not sent the letter we are working on yet. Bittrex staff did not respond in slack, but I am sure Bill or Richie will shed some light on it. Every effort will be made to retain the listing. Expexct a public announcement in the coming day after those discussions can take place.

evergreencoin: 0.0106959359889 USD (-8.64%)

More Important than Greedy Exchanges Richer Than the Famous People we Know is Currency Adoption. We have an Excellent Program Called ProofOfEnvironment please participate and earn Yourself some EverGreenCoin. Get as many companies and people involved in making the world Ecologically Wealth.

evergreencoin: 0.00794469607432 USD (-5.7%)

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/3fct4ft7evgwbhmq4bunzyistme

We will be there for a couple hours. Please feel free to stop by. Have a nice weekend.

evergreencoin: 0.00854536937384 USD (-3.99%)

The Bittrex delisting of EverGreenCoin is firm. The appeal was unsuccessful. Please remove any EverGreenCoin from Bittrex as soon as possible. Markets will be removed May 17th and EverGreenCoin wallets removed 30 days after. Be sure you remove your EverGreenCoin from Bittrex before June 16th or sooner.

evergreencoin: 0.00854536937384 USD (-3.99%)
StevenSaxton

The Bittrex delisting of EverGreenCoin is firm. The appeal was unsuccessful. Please remove any EverGreenCoin from Bittrex as soon as possible. Markets will be removed May 17th and EverGreenCoin wallets removed 30 days after. Be sure you remove your EverGreenCoin from Bittrex before June 16th or sooner.

Yikes they don't have a heart

evergreencoin: USD (+%)

I believe that it is most important that we continue to find uses for EGC, more so than being on exchanges, but if we still want to stay on CoinMarketCap, my understanding is that they want the coins they list to be on at least two exchanges that they recognize.
We should start choosing another that we can trust to be listed upon that fits that criteria, and make it happen.

TheSignsGuy

I believe that it is most important that we continue to find uses for EGC, more so than being on exchanges, but if we still want to stay on CoinMarketCap, my understanding is that they want the coins they list to be on at least two exchanges that they recognize.
We should start choosing another that we can trust to be listed upon that fits that criteria, and make it happen.

This coin went from the undervalued to overvalued so fast. Some serious work to be done now

baberabbas

what is the next plan?

https://evergreencoin.org/roadmap

2019 Roadmap

2019 Roadmap The EverGreenCoin 2019 Roadmap is a live document. Goals will be added when, given all known variables, they are known to be achievable. When and if goals are missed, they will be moved. These revi…
EverGreenCoin®