NevaCoin

• Posts 1093
  • Members 186

You can not good find Informations about neva - posted by Gökhan

nevacoin: 0.0230908 USD (-3.45%)
Diogu

exactly!! I've seen many people having that misconception.

Funny right all those 9 boxes you need to click (read) before you can access MEW and many still think that MEW is a wallet.

staysecure

Funny right all those 9 boxes you need to click (read) before you can access MEW and many still think that MEW is a wallet.

hahaha it's like the terms that nobody ever reads.. People will always be on a rush when they need to move their money I guess

Diogu

hahaha it's like the terms that nobody ever reads.. People will always be on a rush when they need to move their money I guess

I am in IT for over 20 years and its the same as it was with software eula and terms of services, everyone just goes click accept/next and miss the part where they gave consent to a adware/spyware app :)

staysecure

I am in IT for over 20 years and its the same as it was with software eula and terms of services, everyone just goes click accept/next and miss the part where they gave consent to a adware/spyware app :)

xD yep yep

staysecure

No judgment on the TOS part since its kinda amust accept if you wanna use the app/software but those adware addons are something else :)

hahaha I had that struggle when I was a kid xD