NevaCoin

• Posts 1093
  • Members 186

And you know Him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ - posted by mutif59

nevacoin: 0.0213385 USD (-8.21%)
Diogu

0 premine 0 ico

Many ico project will suffer soon,some already do. One does not start such a project when there regulation clarity doesnt exist. We always knew open,fair,lauch with zero ico and premine is the only way to go. It takes longer to built,fund and devop but at the end of the day Neva and the rest of our projects are in the hands of the p2p community. @krile and myself and all current and future team mates are here only because people demand someone being โ€œin chargeโ€ of the development while consensus is in the hands of miners and holders/stakers.

yup yup! on that note, I think some in-wallet voting would be a cool feature, is it feasible? It'd give some insight to those on what is being done and sense of decision-making. I can't wait to finish uni so I can give my contribution in actual code lines

Diogu

yup yup! on that note, I think some in-wallet voting would be a cool feature, is it feasible? It'd give some insight to those on what is being done and sense of decision-making. I can't wait to finish uni so I can give my contribution in actual code lines

Everything is possible :) I do have an idea how community votes coild be done plus it would make a direct development fund at the same time.

Diogu

that's very true. And if in fact there is one super inteligent piece of code it's probably the wisest decision to just lurk around until decent processing power is available

I would pick blockchain to hide out