NevaCoin

• Posts 1093
  • Members 186

I agree it's a really good reason to get involved. Not necessarily to profit off it. But definitely as a symbol. In this case, it symbolizes love. Everyone, sooner or later finds someone to call Neva :) at least I hope that's the case. Money is but a form of expression and one day perhaps, so will these currencies be - posted by Diogu

nevacoin: 0.00887401152341 USD (-16.71%)

I agree it's a really good reason to get involved. Not necessarily to profit off it. But definitely as a symbol. In this case, it symbolizes love. Everyone, sooner or later finds someone to call Neva :) at least I hope that's the case. Money is but a form of expression and one day perhaps, so will these currencies be

nevacoin: 0.00887401152341 USD (-16.71%)

appart from development which is always good for the price and the short term, I'd argue that the meaning is really of utter importance when it comes to the future usage of any coin

nevacoin: 0.00563231174601 USD (-21.62%)

https://t.me/BlockmasterSi/1824

Jure (staysecure) in Blockmaster (unified telegram group for ARCO,NEVA,LANA,TAJ ,NETKO)

I have created github hosted configuration files for all "our" blockchains. You can save the file to your "insertcoinnamehere" %appdata% folder or if you already have the coin .conf file simply edit the existing .conf file with your preffered text editor (notepad, atom, nano....) and copy/paste the current node list. After .conf file is updated you will need to restart the wallet. PS: Note that this is not mandatory since seed nodes are already hardcoded into the coin source code but it will impove you connection to the coins p2p network and if you are staking your coins and competing for PoS blocks this will help a lot.
Telegram
nevacoin: 0.00311296700089 USD (-2.64%)

If you like our android mobilewallet kindly take a minute to review it on GooglePlay . Thank you. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptowallet.si

CryptoWallet.si - Apps on Google Play

CryptoWallet.si - Apps on Google Play Open source cryptocurrency wallet for alternative blockchain based cryptocurriencies. AquariusCoin - ARCO LanaCoin - LANA NevaCoin - NEVA TajCoin - TAJ Netko - NETKO - Before sending any funds to your mobile wallet please make shure you have written the backup seed words and choosen a strong password to secure your wallet. - If you loose/forget your wallet password or your mobile get stolen/broken/hacked/damaged and you dont have your recovery seed we cant help you. - Your wallet is your responsibility. - We provide 2-4 backend electrum servers required for wallet to comunicate with the blockchains - Backend servers dont store your coins and only provide the connection the to blockchain network for wallet balance info and transmittion of your transactions once it is signed with your private key on your own device. - We dont have access to your coins, your seed backup or your public keys. - Private keys can be retrieved from the backup seed (again write it down and store it to a safe place). For…
Google Play