Terracoin

• Posts 25815
  • Members 577

I have been doing great thanks - posted by mallikda1

terracoin: 0.037100003023 USD (+3.33%)

You are right I am a noob and I hear all this things of bsv scaling and how it will be able to do hundreds of thousands of transaction let seconds. To be honest when I transfer btc from one account to another it takes 3 to 4 hours for the transaction to confirm and I see a lot of fluctuation in price within those 3 to 4 hours. I don't believe in faketoshi though. So I just wanted to know about the scaling trc coin

clockuniverse

I have an Android phone too. I actually can't remember what it asked me. When you put in the server (mattermost.terracoin.io) what happens?

It takes me to sign in page and I don't see any sign up

If you are interested to make 600%-900%+ monthly profits by trade then join our channel today. πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Here you will get 100% fix profitable signals everyday for totally free.πŸ€‘ All the signals are provide by our professional traders .😎😎

And they provide signals based on Technical analysis & fundamental analyst on market (no pump dump). So you will make grunted profits in every single trade ☺.πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

So guys join our channel today
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEb6nXljz8WIrA5q1g

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Ultimate Trade EmpireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Ultimate Trade EmpireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ We are the Team of professional traders. #Get fixed profitable signals daily. #Day Trading , Swing Trading & short term Signal . #Earn upto 600%-900% monthly profit #Convert your small amount btc to 1btc in very short time.
Telegram