Quebecoin (QBC) - Official Groupe Officiel

• Posts 5893
  • Members 283

I can send you my old chain QBC stuck on yobit through yobit - posted by RWIII

quebecoin: 0.00147557882422 USD (+0%)

Hey RW, just join our discord channel and ask Sami Ahmed about your QBC on YoBit. https://discord.gg/3p9NVX

Join the Quebecoin QBC Discord Server!

Join the Quebecoin QBC Discord Server! Check out the Quebecoin QBC community on Discord - hang out with 278 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
Discord
quebecoin: 0.00159371132318 USD (+7.41%)

The thing is we repeatedly made people aware that QBC was not being reopened on YoBit. It was they that closed the wallets and we have repeatedly warned people simply to sell on YoBit and buy the correct chain. YoBit refuses to upgrade. We encourage you even now to sell what is there because it doesn't exist. The old chain is no longer being maintained and we are on the current chain. If you're holding it in the hopes that they will turn it back on I can assure you that is a waste of time. Literally they are just paper tickets that are totally worthless and the swap long ended. Sell at YoBit because they will never trade it again. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. We have continuously attempted to speak to anyone at YoBit and we have been scammed by people who have tried to claim to be YoBit but in reality they're just stealing peoples bitcoin. So we're not going to take the risk of trying to swap people that are on YoBit when they could just sell and take whatever bitcoin they can get and buy actual QBC at AltMarkets. The way this game goes I wouldn't be surprised if people would try to give me fake screenshots of YoBit and say you are missing millions and I don't know if you realize but there are only under 9 million QBC in circulation now. We asked people over and over sell at YoBit buy at AltMarkets.

Also, can some moderator delete the posts about Jihad? We don't need people to see that here. We need to always think about what's good for Quebecoin and none of that belongs here.

Our whitepaper is very close to being widely released. You can check it out in French and English here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQzF59XCu6Q6uXHuKPIw5k4H7rxSyFGShvZxq2NfQpbR9kfetaC7rFRzx0BaBYyI3Fks5i_qp8jIde4/pub

French

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ8M5FNH8P8q8TVuQKUHZ6ZysKxk9x4I7T9ilewLxVhUUxb_UqHWtyf7euGU2slrNh1yqliQtLCe89D/pub

English

NYCFlash

The thing is we repeatedly made people aware that QBC was not being reopened on YoBit. It was they that closed the wallets and we have repeatedly warned people simply to sell on YoBit and buy the correct chain. YoBit refuses to upgrade. We encourage you even now to sell what is there because it doesn't exist. The old chain is no longer being maintained and we are on the current chain. If you're holding it in the hopes that they will turn it back on I can assure you that is a waste of time. Literally they are just paper tickets that are totally worthless and the swap long ended. Sell at YoBit because they will never trade it again. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. We have continuously attempted to speak to anyone at YoBit and we have been scammed by people who have tried to claim to be YoBit but in reality they're just stealing peoples bitcoin. So we're not going to take the risk of trying to swap people that are on YoBit when they could just sell and take whatever bitcoin they can get and buy actual QBC at AltMarkets. The way this game goes I wouldn't be surprised if people would try to give me fake screenshots of YoBit and say you are missing millions and I don't know if you realize but there are only under 9 million QBC in circulation now. We asked people over and over sell at YoBit buy at AltMarkets.

You don't need a screenshot. I can TRANSFER you the QBC on yobit if you have a yobit account. On yobit you can do account to account transfers.

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/altmarkets/ numero 1
AltMarkets Exchange Statistics | AltMarkets Volume, Markets, Liqui...
Detailed Statistics about AltMarkets Exchange - Volume, Markets, Liquidity, Coins, Social Media. Check most actively traded pairs on AltMarkets exchange. See volume charts and much more.

By volume at altm exchange

AltMarkets Exchange Statistics | AltMarkets Volume, Markets, Liquidity, Coins, Social Media | Coinpaprika

AltMarkets Exchange Statistics | AltMarkets Volume, Markets, Liquidity, Coins, Social Media | Coinpaprika Detailed Statistics about AltMarkets Exchange - Volume, Markets, Liquidity, Coins, Social Media. Check most actively traded pairs on AltMarkets exchange. See volume charts and much more.
Coinpaprika
RWIII

You don't need a screenshot. I can TRANSFER you the QBC on yobit if you have a yobit account. On yobit you can do account to account transfers.

Yes but we repeatedly asked people to sell at YoBit from May to July. YoBit claimed they got robbed of their QBC and we have tried multiple times to get them back on the correct chain. If you're still holding on YoBit that's foolish and I would encourage you to sell it. Do you have a current QBC wallet? If so I will send you some out of the goodness of my heart. I would encourage you and anyone who still has "QBC" at YoBit to sell it as soon as possible. Get on the new chain. Stop waiting for YoBit. We've been very clear that we have attempted over and over to reach them and they have no interest in replying to us. We closed the swap after two months and we are eager to get the past of QBC behind us so we can build the future. Even if we decided to swap YoBit there's no guarantee that those coins won't immediately be dumped at AltMarkets for sale and quite frankly we're not going to compensate YoBit for their actions against their users. I also had coins lost at YoBit and I've seen multiple smaller coins have the same things happen. The coin itself compensates YoBit and they immediately go and dump it on the other exchanges and keep the wallet closed. We're not doing that here. Sell, get on the new chain and stay away from YoBit. Thanks.

NYCFlash

Yes but we repeatedly asked people to sell at YoBit from May to July. YoBit claimed they got robbed of their QBC and we have tried multiple times to get them back on the correct chain. If you're still holding on YoBit that's foolish and I would encourage you to sell it. Do you have a current QBC wallet? If so I will send you some out of the goodness of my heart. I would encourage you and anyone who still has "QBC" at YoBit to sell it as soon as possible. Get on the new chain. Stop waiting for YoBit. We've been very clear that we have attempted over and over to reach them and they have no interest in replying to us. We closed the swap after two months and we are eager to get the past of QBC behind us so we can build the future. Even if we decided to swap YoBit there's no guarantee that those coins won't immediately be dumped at AltMarkets for sale and quite frankly we're not going to compensate YoBit for their actions against their users. I also had coins lost at YoBit and I've seen multiple smaller coins have the same things happen. The coin itself compensates YoBit and they immediately go and dump it on the other exchanges and keep the wallet closed. We're not doing that here. Sell, get on the new chain and stay away from YoBit. Thanks.

Friend.. you don't have to tell me that yoBit sucks. Fully aware. But that's the only place where QBC was being traded. Why bother selling now? For a few pennies? Not worth the transaction fee to withdraw the resulting btc. What I'm suggesting is very simple. At the time the new chain was started the admins/people starting the new chain could have taken transfers of the old QBC at yoBit and converted directly to NEW QBC. That would have been fair. 1 new QBC had NO value except what was sitting in the old chain on yoBit. 2 you could have bypassed Yobit completely and had a lot more happy users on the new chain.