Bitcoin Fast (BCF) Global

• Posts 891
  • Members 145

For us making money is very easy thanks to IQ trade one of the best trading platform. We and our members making good profits everyday by this platform.

In our last trade we made total more then 50,000$ profits πŸ€‘ . This was really awesome and very good profits. Now we are preparing for our next trade will start in few hours.

If you also want to make your dreams true by making good profits everyday then just join us now
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFdPTES43x2v-dhtGQ

Besides having to manually delete and ban each spammer, the only other option is for this telegram to become BCF announcement only with no member interaction. There actually isn't a way to ban links in chat, believe it or not. Can only prevent 'embedded links' which is pretty worthless.
Would most of us here prefer this to be an announcement-only telegram? There is discord for more discussion as well

BCFastSPOOKT

Besides having to manually delete and ban each spammer, the only other option is for this telegram to become BCF announcement only with no member interaction. There actually isn't a way to ban links in chat, believe it or not. Can only prevent 'embedded links' which is pretty worthless.
Would most of us here prefer this to be an announcement-only telegram? There is discord for more discussion as well

How many admins do you have policing this telegram? Maybe look to add more admins for the sake of delete such spammers and violators. Just a thought

@Pelpelly That unfortunately won't fix the entire issue, we still need to wait for a useful telegram update to stop every spammer.. but more mods would help! Would you like to have delete message / ban user privilege to help out? :)

Pelpelly

I would love to help out in any way possible. I usually check the post multiple times a day as I've enjoyed watching our numbers grow from a few members to pushing 200+. Just let me know how I can help

πŸ‘πŸ‘ You now have deletion/ban privilege for those spammers! Just highlight the messages in the future to see the options

If you're interested in making money by trade then join us now. In our channel we making good profits everyday by IQ trade option in every single trade. It's a wonderful platform for traders to make money and easy to use.

As a example we made more than 40,000$+ πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°profits in our last trades. Our next trade will start soon. Our members are very happy with there everyday profits.

If you also want to be like one of our members and make good profits everyday then just join us now
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFdPTEQLlVbK6QcIhg