Bullion Community

• Posts 7992
  • Members 176

Tradesatoshi needs to be removed from BTT first page - posted by nicjobi

elambert2014

More users would increase difficulty and reduce posp interest earnings. But target block time will not change. There is a variance as algo adjusts, but 65 second average will be the long-term average

TY It makes interest earnings would go down with increased participation. Fees would go up with use too correct? currently I believe it is .001

Hi All, back in the game today. Spent a long weekend in Krakow, so just back to work/reality this morning. Hope the Bullion community are well, great to see lots of activity.

I’ve been DM’ing the guys at Cheddur about the Bullion profile. They’ve changed the name to Bullion from CryptoBullion and have listed Cryptopia as the main place to buy CBX at the moment.

Who has the login details for the Cheddur account? All these details can be updated ourselves rather than having to go through their support team on twitter.

Quinnzo

Hi All, back in the game today. Spent a long weekend in Krakow, so just back to work/reality this morning. Hope the Bullion community are well, great to see lots of activity.

I’ve been DM’ing the guys at Cheddur about the Bullion profile. They’ve changed the name to Bullion from CryptoBullion and have listed Cryptopia as the main place to buy CBX at the moment.

Who has the login details for the Cheddur account? All these details can be updated ourselves rather than having to go through their support team on twitter.