Bullion Community

• Posts 7974
  • Members 176

Will Bullion continue to run as a separate project after the hard fork? The price has been pumping lately. I'm concerned about trading away the scarcity of Bullion. - posted by rogueplanet3000

rogueplanet3000

Will Bullion continue to run as a separate project after the hard fork? The price has been pumping lately. I'm concerned about trading away the scarcity of Bullion.

why would you trade away your bullion? the fork will create a duplicate chain (bxx). bxx is the coin you will trade in for aptum. u will keep ur cbx. as far as the bullion project, it is on hold until someone steps up to take it over

elambert2014

why would you trade away your bullion? the fork will create a duplicate chain (bxx). bxx is the coin you will trade in for aptum. u will keep ur cbx. as far as the bullion project, it is on hold until someone steps up to take it over

When will the trade in begin? Roadmap says August. The minute a roadmap goes out of date, you start losing trust and confidence from a community. If you know a target date can't be accomplished in time, there should be an explanation just to keep everyone in the loop. I really don't want to be going down the same route, that a lot of us have been led down in the past.
Aptum is an ambitious project and I expect there will be hurdles, but I will repeat once again that the time you all discuss things behind the scenes, is no good if the audience has walked out when you pop your head through the curtains

I have to agree with the above. I was an early owner of bullion and waited and waited and waited for BPN to go live. Nothing ever happened. I’ve lost a lot of interest in this project and have moved on to other projects that keep up with the community and actually make things happen. Would hate to see a repeat with Aptium.