Bullion Community

• Posts 7992
  • Members 176

Hi community. I need a CBX developer - posted by tothemoonex

It seems that the Aptum project stopped? I hope we can focus on Bullion again and keep it as it is right now (at least for this moment so meanwhile we can build to a bigger and stronger community!). Masternodes are mostly interesting for big investors (specially when the price is high), PoS will be interesting for big AND small investors and that is what I prefer: A coin for the mass. So for me PoS is fine, Masternodes aren't needed (many many -new- Masternode coins are scams, maybe even better to stay away from this masternode thing?). Bullion is one of the oldest coins, lets keep this coin alive and kickin' and lets talk about the future of Bullion, plans, goals, promotions and so on 👍🏻 Good night all 😴 Keep staking your Bullion! 🙂

TonvZ

It seems that the Aptum project stopped? I hope we can focus on Bullion again and keep it as it is right now (at least for this moment so meanwhile we can build to a bigger and stronger community!). Masternodes are mostly interesting for big investors (specially when the price is high), PoS will be interesting for big AND small investors and that is what I prefer: A coin for the mass. So for me PoS is fine, Masternodes aren't needed (many many -new- Masternode coins are scams, maybe even better to stay away from this masternode thing?). Bullion is one of the oldest coins, lets keep this coin alive and kickin' and lets talk about the future of Bullion, plans, goals, promotions and so on 👍🏻 Good night all 😴 Keep staking your Bullion! 🙂

👍🏻 well said Ton

TonvZ

can't agree more...