Ubex

• Posts 319747
  • Members 47950

Friends. This information will help you make money easily. http://bit.ly/33vN2jn - posted by Ann

@MaxAnderssonn hey max since last community marketing initiave is ubex planned to make announcements about partnerships on major news sites like coindesk cointelegraph and maybe even on "normal media"? I dont see why not since we saw community wants it and timing is right because we have operational product ?

Miguelzz

@MaxAnderssonn hey max since last community marketing initiave is ubex planned to make announcements about partnerships on major news sites like coindesk cointelegraph and maybe even on "normal media"? I dont see why not since we saw community wants it and timing is right because we have operational product ?

+100101010010100101

Miguelzz

Agree

Nicholas W.

Wait for product launch and those sites will write about us, for free.

Well based on experience we saw that every site was asking money to publish that yandex announcement.

Which is good example about media nowadays, ppl are too blindfolded no offence.

Miguelzz

Well based on experience we saw that every site was asking money to publish that yandex announcement.

Which is good example about media nowadays, ppl are too blindfolded no offence.

You know what's funny. Cryptonewsz CEO emailed me and asked what the cryptonewsz reward thing was that @MaxAnderssonn sent over twitter.