Ubex

• Posts 334318
  • Members 47950

We going lower first? - posted by nitespy

Emmanuel

Max, take the time to release a revolutionary product, real investors are patient.

As they make the project revolutionary, remember max said they are not really a Crypto company. But we have the token, not the company's share or equity. Two different things. 😊😊

Eyah Asher Eyah

As they make the project revolutionary, remember max said they are not really a Crypto company. But we have the token, not the company's share or equity. Two different things. 😊😊

There is no crypto company, crypto is a means not a purpose.
the purpose, this is the right product that will impact the currency

I believe you should understand my point. The drive of value to the token is partially considered as of now/so far. I guess it is priority. I hope to be proven wrong in the nearest future.
What Crypto require now is
adoption(use cases), exposure driven by Large exchanges, Marketing..
Again, let me call it scale of preference

Eyah Asher Eyah

I believe you should understand my point. The drive of value to the token is partially considered as of now/so far. I guess it is priority. I hope to be proven wrong in the nearest future.

I agree

Eyah Asher Eyah

I agree