Ubex

• Posts 334318
  • Members 47950

Artem pumped you mindπŸš€πŸš€πŸ€© - posted by successperks

MaxAnderssonn

Actually, kind of

All compaints will blow away with ico price. Public dealing is always controversial whatever the area is. Whether, it is businessman, Doctor, Policeman or whatever similarπŸ˜† people think simple and cant match your thinking frequency.

MaxAnderssonn

What you guys think of me making some kind of short q&as without Artem? Just speaking bout current state of affaires

For sure. But what kind of question will be there to ask? Working status ? Price? Future plans for development and price growth?

successperks

All compaints will blow away with ico price. Public dealing is always controversial whatever the area is. Whether, it is businessman, Doctor, Policeman or whatever similarπŸ˜† people think simple and cant match your thinking frequency.

Yeah...i had time to notice 😁

UBEX team you still have my full support, i bought at ICO like many but I didn’t expect the token price to increase in the first two years....I bought more tokens to average the price down and I hope in 5-6 years they will be worth a good amount of money πŸ’ͺ

Alwayspresent

UBEX team you still have my full support, i bought at ICO like many but I didn’t expect the token price to increase in the first two years....I bought more tokens to average the price down and I hope in 5-6 years they will be worth a good amount of money πŸ’ͺ

Thanks for your support

Today Man of the day award goes to @MaxAnderssonn

Outstanding replies to boost self confidence in this group n hope the Ubex future is definitely bright

One day we gonna have a partyπŸŽ‰πŸ»πŸŽˆ with you max

ashfaq9810

Outstanding replies to boost self confidence in this group n hope the Ubex future is definitely bright

+100

ashfaq9810

I will save that message and in dark times i will read it to cheer myself up πŸ‘ thanks for your kind words