BitcoinPlus

• Posts 4067
  • Members 139

i must been fool to believe in greater social justice, my fault i guess - posted by C

Basicaly nothing, just holding till the price will grow and after sell it and all of us will be rich and spend the fiat money on labo cocaine islands private planes and other things that only the rich people have access πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

@Bushstar
The last official tweets on Twitter & Reddit have been some time ago (well except that of 28th August).
When you have the time, would you mind announcing or mentioning this Telegram channel on Twitter & Reddit, to faster grow community and populate this Telegram channel?
We still have 5271 Twitter followers, don't know exactly about Reddit audience exposure.

C

@Bushstar
The last official tweets on Twitter & Reddit have been some time ago (well except that of 28th August).
When you have the time, would you mind announcing or mentioning this Telegram channel on Twitter & Reddit, to faster grow community and populate this Telegram channel?
We still have 5271 Twitter followers, don't know exactly about Reddit audience exposure.

πŸ‘

https://t.me/xbcplus/4610

Peter Bushnell in BitcoinPlus

I'm way behind on all my work due to a single project dragging out for ages, should have had Feathercoin 0.18 out a while ago. Finally catching up. XBC is last on my list as it is more complicated than others and therefore will take longer, now looking at moving straight to the latest 0.18 release for XBC and scrapping the planned 0.14 release. I'm interested in staking Bech32 addresses, not sure if any other PoS coins offer that as a feature or if it is possible without breaking consensus, looking forward to finding out one way or another.
Telegram

We are making thousands of dollars everyday in our channel by crypto trade .it's very simple and easy. If you also want to make good profits everyday like us then join our channel.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

In our channel you will get free trade signals everyday by our expert traders for totally free.😁😎😎 They have upto more than 5-6year's trading experience. So you will get good profits on each signals.πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

If you follow our signals regularly then you can make upto 600%-900%+ monthly profits easily. πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

So join us now
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEb6nXnvXVoZbxgAWg

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Ultimate Trade EmpireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Ultimate Trade EmpireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ We are the Team of professional traders. #Get fixed profitable signals daily. #Day Trading , Swing Trading & short term Signal . #Earn upto 600%-900% monthly profit #Convert your small amount btc to 1btc in very short time.
Telegram

Hi, i was scrolling trough gainers, losers and recently added projects trough CMC until saw this one, i will be pleased if developer or administrator would help me. Got couple of questions and at the end i can be valuable investor, trust me guys. Is there any admin or dev around?

BitcoinPlus.org - XBC - Criptovaluta alternativa - Prova di palo
https://www.bitcoinplus.org/

BitcoinPlus.org - XBC - Alternative Cryptocurrency - Proof of Stake

BitcoinPlus - The Alternative Cryptocurrency.BitcoinPlus also known by its ticker - XBC, is an alternative Cryptocurrency with a Modern and Efficient working wallet. XBC has a low start supply with a Maximum Total of 1 Million Coins. BitcoinPlus Coins are generated through Proof of Stake. Less than 100,000 coins are currently in circulation.
www.bitcoinplus.org
StBettin

Hi, i was scrolling trough gainers, losers and recently added projects trough CMC until saw this one, i will be pleased if developer or administrator would help me. Got couple of questions and at the end i can be valuable investor, trust me guys. Is there any admin or dev around?

You can ask us here, dev is very busy atm