Stealth Official

• Posts 12956
  • Members 386

Fkk I forgot to bring my Stealth t-shirt to the med, could have got a great photo 4 @StealthPay - posted by L

stealth: 0.113856266046 USD (+0.29%)
vinxd

Thank you, you're so kind. From what I understand nobody has problems with Ledger NanoS. It's true?

As I understand, everyone has problems getting XST transferred from any Ledger. The problem is that Ledger still didn't adopt James changes to his code.

stealth: 0.113856266046 USD (+0.29%)
sushi2k7

As I understand, everyone has problems getting XST transferred from any Ledger. The problem is that Ledger still didn't adopt James changes to his code.

It was a provocation. I will say it now and for the last time. Ledger gives priority to projects that have active and numerous communities. Today we are all here in silence, waiting for our turn to come, but if you don't put pressure on it, you don't get anything. We must politely express our thoughts on social media and we will all get results together. But I see that nobody cares so today I will follow the key extraction procedure that Ledger sent me. The community has strength when we go together towards a direction