Stealth Official

• Posts 15556
  • Members 386

Update on this. I ran into an issue launching the wallet. Thought it was normal so let it run for over 4 hours. Turns out I needed to remove the bootstrap.dat from the appdata folder. Now I'm able to launch the wallet and its in the process of syncing. Oh well, Ill let it sync manually πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ - posted by O_cDanny

stealth: 0.0606964210698 USD (-18.6%)

Update on this. I ran into an issue launching the wallet. Thought it was normal so let it run for over 4 hours. Turns out I needed to remove the bootstrap.dat from the appdata folder. Now I'm able to launch the wallet and its in the process of syncing. Oh well, Ill let it sync manually πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

stealth: 0.0605156275611 USD (-0.3%)

Binance Competition is live!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

BinTrex is pleased to announce the beta launch of Decentralized Exchange (DEX). To celebrate the launch of the Binance Decentralized Exchange (DEX), we have committed a total of $5,000,000 USD to give away to our fans worldwide. 🌎

To participate in our competition. Visit our competition website below:

http
s://zendesk-news.com πŸ‘ˆ

πŸ™ Ξ€hа᠌᠌nks f᠌᠌оr ΡƒΠΎα Œα Œur suΡ€Ρ€α Œα ŒΠΎrt!

stealth: 0.056378397251 USD (-7.34%)

If you want to make money by cryptocurrency trading then join our channel today. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️❀️❀️

In our channel you will get good quality signals everyday for totally free by our professional traders. Who have over 5-6year's trading experience. So you will definitely make good profits on every signals.πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

If you follow our channel regularly you can make upto more than 600%-900%+ monthly profits easily. This will definitely help you to make money and change your life .πŸ€‘πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

So join us today
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEb6nXlKnniAbrCKPw

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Ultimate Trade EmpireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Ultimate Trade EmpireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ We are the Team of professional traders. #Get fixed profitable signals daily. #Day Trading , Swing Trading & short term Signal . #Earn upto 600%-900% monthly profit #Convert your small amount btc to 1btc in very short time.
Telegram
stealth: 0.056378397251 USD (-7.34%)

Bitfinex is made by the blockchain community, for the blockchain community, with support from Bitfinex developers, as part of advancing our mission to spread the freedom of money. The decentralized exchange is built on top of Bitfinex Chain, which we started developing and grew into a community initiative, and will use Bitfinex Coin (BEX) as a native asset. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Bitfinex Decentralized Exchange will be maintained as a community project and is expected to launch early this year, while details on when Bitfinex Coin will transition from ERC20 token to native Bitfinex Chain asset will be revealed soon. To celebrate the Bitfinex DEX, we have committed a total of 5000 Bitcoin & 20000 Ethereum to give away to our fans worldwide. In order to be eligible, users must have minimum 0.05 BTC or 1 ETH during the competition period. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

What do I need to do? βœ… Info here - https:
//bitfinex-com.org