NewYorkCoin(NYC)

• Posts 59141
  • Members 2980

Where can someone trade nyc - posted by Sure89

I'm giving out BTC to the first 20 people who messages me.

REQUIREMENTS

° Verified UK or EU coinbase, coinmama or wirex account.

° Must have good account purchase limit

° Must Have a bank card linked to the account and completed a few transactions.

Hit me up, let's secure some BTCs together.

Serious people please.

hi,admin,I am Nick Lee from the FUBT exchange in Hong Kong. The position is a business manager who is responsible for the listing of coins and the opening of exchanges. We can help you explore the Chinese market, and if you are interested, we can have a conversation.

LT51995

hi,admin,I am Nick Lee from the FUBT exchange in Hong Kong. The position is a business manager who is responsible for the listing of coins and the opening of exchanges. We can help you explore the Chinese market, and if you are interested, we can have a conversation.

If you want to list NYC, just do it

I never knew investing in binary option and bitcoin is this profitable, It wasn't long ago when I saw post online of people giving testimonies about a brokerage platform how it helped boost their financial status. I decided to give it a try and I can proudly tell you today that it all went well. I decided to share the good news with you also because I got to know the platform through a friend, I wouldn't have known about this great Avenue of making money if he didn't tell me , if you are having problem with investment or having difficulty financially,just inbox me and lift up your financial standing . I urge you to give Mr George Bruce a tryout today and testify like me in a short time.