Fedora Gold & Fedora Tips Coin Official

• Posts 15869
  • Members 461

In my case I remember the password , but I think the wallet has an issue when creating wallet file , so it won’t open the wallet now . Good thing I tried with some small amount of coins . But either way the bug has to be addressed otherwise people will lose their coins - posted by cryptoalway

In my case I remember the password , but I think the wallet has an issue when creating wallet file , so it won’t open the wallet now . Good thing I tried with some small amount of coins . But either way the bug has to be addressed otherwise people will lose their coins

cryptoalway

In my case I remember the password , but I think the wallet has an issue when creating wallet file , so it won’t open the wallet now . Good thing I tried with some small amount of coins . But either way the bug has to be addressed otherwise people will lose their coins

I have much coins.
I certainly had over 80 million.
I did not forget the passport. Now I see that you also have a problem. Not to me, to the wallet. It will do it Joja

Join our channel today and start making 600%-900% monthly profits by cryptocurrency trading.πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

in our channel we provide best profitable trade signals by our professional traders. So you will make guaranteed profits everyday.πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

And also you will find all updated and important news about crypto in our channel.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

So join our channel today
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEb6nXnqxqQAy4sRww