anyways, not gonna waste more time here. Ill check later in early 2020
- Posts 3585
- Topics 2
If they are lucky, maybe exchange listing end of 2020....that is assuming they stick with what they say...and their track record is poor
i mean we been ████ patient...but its just more kicks to the nuts each time.
Just wait, when 2020 is about to end, there will be another issue and another year of waiting....its the hoqu brand
when 2019 is finished, it will be now 2 years with no exchange listing. That is pretty embarr███ing to be honest...in any-case...i will just ███ume Hoqu will just play around with use for a few more years and just dilly dally around and ████ everyone off if they haven't already. Just tired of this ████ poor run startup, a 12 year old would have done a better job with that much money and time. Ill just go into hibernation, no point in sticking around here and taking it up the ███.
Would exchange listing be possible around summer 2020 ?
Cause it will still be ERC20 token
I dont mind waiting, but at least it would be good to know why exchange listing is being delayed until update is done.
I understand that, but getting listed takes time. So are you saying you will not start doing any talks with exchanges until the update is finished first ? I dont see the reasoning behiind that, getting listed should not have anything to do with blockchain selection now.
A question @DianaSafi , will the team resume talks with exchanges now that we are sticking with ETH platform ?
So just because price rises, it does not mean anything. The affiliet just gets less tokens
token value is always corrolated to the usd value, so that argument dont hold water. The affiliet is not going to accept a number of tokens based on their usd value.